Best Digital Marketing Tools for Startup
It takes a lot of courage to start a new business or to implement your own ideas. Startups require a lot of study, planning and preparations. You also need to have knowledge about the business you are starting and also employ the right tools that can grow your business in the right direction.
Luckily, You have advanced digital marketing tools that can help your business in terms of online marketing. Here take a look at the below list of digital marketing tools helpful for businesses and startups.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is the best tool to make your website crawl and index on Google search engine. Usually, websites take more time to appear in Search engine ranking pages but if we use a search console then Google can index it quickly and show the website in the search engine.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is the best tool to measure website performance and monitor the traffic of the website. With the help of analytics tools, we can monitor user behaviour on the website and identify the scope for improvement. We can also set goals for signup and products purchase.
- Google Keyword Planner: Google keyword planner is used to identify most searched keywords for your business and help to use them on your website to attract potential users to your website. You can also sort the keywords list according to the location you want to focus on.
- Google Trends: Google Trends helps you to identify the latest trend or trending topics related to your business. This can help you to target the trending topics to get more user engagement. Again, You can sort out the trending topics based on locations.
- Buffer: Nowadays, Social media presence is important for every business to stay in the competition. Posting content on your social media platform regularly helps to engage with people and reach a larger audience. Buffer tool helps to schedule social media posts for all social media platforms. Buffer helps you to plan, post and manage multiple accounts at the same time.
Buffer tools covers:
You can create, manage and schedule posts and track the post engagement with a single tool.
- MailChimp: Email marketing is one of the most important aspects of every business. Startups need to have an email marketing strategy and we have got one best tool for you.
- Mailchimp is one of the powerful email marketing tools and it allows you to do:
- Send regular email newsletters to your subscriber
- Create a professional email using a template
- Add social media sharing buttons
- Create CTA
- Canva: Visual impressions have equal importance in increasing visibility. You have to make sure that everything you are posting online is appealing and attention-grabbing. Being in a startup and wanting to save money and also want to create stunning graphics without hiring a graphic designer then Canva is the best option for you. You can create beautiful images using Canva. Canva comes with templates, various fonts, designs, colours and shapes.
- SEOquake: SEOquake is the best tool to track and monitor your keywords ranking in the search engine ranking pages. It helps you to track keywords ranking for your content. There are many tools available to monitor SEO performance such as Ahref, Semrush, Moz but these are highly paid tools and for startups, it is a good idea to start with free ones.
Conclusion: Your startup will be successful if you get the right choice of tools for your business. Hopefully, the above list will help you to achieve good results in terms of advertising. Choose the right digital marketing tool for your business and start working on it. Hope this list is helpful.