Are you in search of an experienced node.js developer for your upcoming projects? Or finding to sort out any major issue? If yes, then this blog will help you in offering the right solution. As per the recent research, 2017, 2018, and 2019 are said to be excellent for Node.js technology. If you are in search of Node.js Hire, then this blog will help you.
Let’s understand and figure out the skills required for Node.js developers.
Skills for Node.js Developer
Read the below-mentioned skills which are required for the Node.js developer:
- A person should have a good knowledge of Express, Node.js, and StrongLoop Framework.
- Should have knowledge of integrating different data sources.
- A good understanding of different delivery platforms.
- He/she should have knowledge of asynchronous programming and also its workarounds.
- A smart and quick way to handle the error smartly.
- It is necessary to have an excellent understanding of semantic visioning.
- Node.js Developer should know the server-side CSS processors.
- Knows how to implement the automated testing platform.
What are the skills a junior Node.js developer should have?
- Basic knowledge of databases.
- A person should have knowledge of the Node.js Framework.
- Last but not least, the right knowledge of event loop, libuv, asynchronous programming, and other Node.js basics.
Now, let’s discover the skills that mid-level or senior Node.js developers should have.
Skills of Mid-level or Senior Node.js Developers
- A person should have a project experience of a high load of work.
- He/she should have knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- Project performance optimization.
- Good knowledge of architectural patterns.
With this, let’s check the roles as well as responsibilities of a Node.js Developer
Node.js Developer- Roles and Responsibilities
- A Node.js specialist handles the data exchange between the server and the users.
- It is necessary to have knowledge of the creation of logic for the application.
- Without a doubt, a developer handles the frontend and backend. So, it is essential for the developers to arrange the coordinate according to the tasks and roles.
What are the Responsibilities of Node.js Developer?
1. Development of Transparent Code:
Make sure that the code which is written by Node.js Developer should be easy to understand to the team members. Apart from this, it should be reusable.
No, doubt a developer is an asset to the company. In case a Node.js developer is capable enough to manage the front-end as well as back-end then it is said to be the icing on the cake.
3. Agile Method:
It is quite necessary to use agile development methodology in case you want an uninterrupted development process.
4. Finding of Error:
No doubt, detecting a bug is the job of a tester but a developer is also responsible for the same. You should focus on fixing the issue in advance if you want to complete the process of development timely.
Now, let’s check what are the questions you can ask to Node.js Developers.
Interview Questions- Node.js Developers
Q- What do you mean by MEAN stack?
A- It is an open-source stack of software which is used to build web applications and also websites. Apart from this, MEAN signifies MongoDB, Express.JS, Node.js, Angular.js.
Q- Explain V8 Engine.
Why hire a Node.js developer for your project?
- The developers of Node.js are responsible to create or develop a link between the developed applications and third-party services.
- The developers offer support to the developers who are in a habit of working on front-end developers.
- Most importantly, the data transferred to the server and the users is completely handled by the Node.js developer.
- The developers will check that the developed app has a good response.
- They also check that the applications that are developed offer high performance to the users.
- He/She has an excellent knowledge of working in front-end development.
- The Node.js developers think from all perspectives and check the plausible threats. In the end, they come up with the solutions.
- Unfortunately, bugs do create a complicated environment during the work. In such a case, a backup option should be there. And here Node.js developers play an important role.
How to choose the best Node.js developer?
- First of all, you need to decide the type of software engineer.
- It is mandatory to access Node.js developer skills.
- It is a must to discuss the candidate with your team members.
- A candidate should understand your company’s goal and expectations.
- Ask a candidate to do a small coding task so that you can check how well they can use their knowledge of Node.js.
- Knowing the potentials of the candidate is a must. There are chances that you involve them in your long-project.
- You can ask the solution of a problem to your Node.js developer. With this, you can see how the candidate is approaching.
We hope that you have got the idea of the steps to hire a Node.js developer with the help of this blog.