While some businesses may be hesitant to use Facebook for their digital marketing needs, there are those who have gone ahead and then reaped the many benefits that it has to offer. Whether you are going to use content (posts) or Facebook ads, it is well worth the effort and the money that you spend to promote your business through Facebook, and in reality, the cost isn’t that high. With Facebook, you can control your budget, and the difference here is that you can get highly targeted audiences better than even Google Ads, because Facebook has far more information on their users than other platforms, including demographics, location, personal information such as interests, hobbies, favorite food, etc.
Facebook also owns Instagram, which is another widely used social media platform, and together you can reach so many more potential customers if you get your strategy right. With the assistance of an experienced Facebook Partner Agency in Melbourne, or elsewhere, you can leverage Facebook’s tools to gain more traffic and leads and convert these leads into actual sales. In addition, Facebook is the ideal platform to use to increase your brand visibility and brand awareness.
When selecting an agency to help you with your Facebook advertising and marketing, it is best to select one who is a Facebook Partner Agency in Melbourne or elsewhere, because these agencies have access to many resources through Facebook itself, such as training, tools, support, and are recognized by Facebook as being experts in their field. So hiring an agency with Facebook Partner status is far more beneficial for you as a business.
What kind of strategies has proved to be successful for business using Facebook? Here are a few tried and tested tips you can use.
- Define your objectives – Like any other digital marketing strategy, you need to clearly define what you want to achieve with your marketing campaigns on Facebook, as well as how you will measure their success. While businesses may have different individual goals that are unique to them, most businesses will have the following common goals as well:
- Build brand awareness.
- Create greater engagement with customers.
- Improve leads and traffic.
- Build an online reputation.
- Improved customer service.
- Product familiarization.
- Know your audience – Knowing your audience is one of the most important aspects of creating your Facebook strategy. It can help you target the right audience for your products and services.
- Timing – Timing is essential when it comes to reaching your audience on Facebook. You need to reach them when the engagement levels are high. In other words, you need to recognise times of the day when people get bored and are actively using Facebook.
- Informative and valuable content – Sharing valuable, informative, and engaging content is a sure-fire way of increasing followers, as well as giving them the trust and confidence in your business, according to any Facebook Partner Agency in Melbourne. Visual content creates a lot of engagement than non-visual content.
- Interactive posts – Posts that compel people to connect and engage are fun and a great way to make them talk about your brand or your product.
- Crowdsourcing – Crowdsourcing is a great way of getting your followers engaged. Polls and photo contests are great crowdsourcing content.
- Facebook contests – Increase engagement with your customers and followers through contests. Giveaways and prizes are the ideal way to entice your followers to participate in such content. This type of content can generate huge levels of page engagement for a business.
- Facebook Advertising – Facebook ads can be highly targeted using the targeting tools provided by the platform. You can target your audience according to location, demographics, as well as personal interests, likes and dislikes, etc. It is very cost-effective and easy and has a wide reach.
- Track and measure your progress – Like all other types of digital marketing strategy, you need to measure your success when it comes to Facebook strategies as well, and Facebook provides great analytics tools to let you know if your campaigns are performing as they should. This helps you save valuable resources and time by eliminating those campaigns that don’t give you the desired results.