A food stuff processor is an electrical appliance that operates with rapid shifting and sharp blades and discs. Like other electrical products, a foodstuff processor ought to generally be dealt with with treatment. Abide by these protection strategies to safeguard you and your spouse and children from misuse and damage.
- The appliance’s blades and discs run and shift at superior speeds. Make confident your fingers and kitchen area utensils, like spatulas or wood spoons, are held away from the transferring blades and discs when processing food. Only insert your fingers or kitchen utensils into the food items processor soon after the equipment is off and unplugged.
- As mentioned, the blades and discs are pretty sharp and ought to be dealt with and saved meticulously. When connecting the motor shaft or stem to the processing device, normally position the blades and discs on flat, stable surfaces to reduce possible call with them.
- Make guaranteed the operate bowl is securely locked just before inserting blades or discs on the motor shaft.
- Never ever put foodstuff or other ingredients into the work bowl until eventually the blades and discs are securely in area.
- Constantly use the pusher or food items plunger to shift food items into the bowl and into the spinning blades or discs. Never ever put your fingers into the feed tube or get the job done bowl even though it is in procedure.
- Make guaranteed the blade or disc has stopped spinning before you take out the cover from the operate bowl.
- Make confident the processor is turned off and unplugged from the electrical outlet right before removing food, changing parts or cleaning it.
- Following your foods processing is carried out, to start with take out the perform bowl from the processor’s base before eliminating any blades or discs.
safe search off