PHP, or Hypertext Preprocessor, is an open-source server-side scripting computer language. It is currently one of the most popular programming languages – as of 2021, about 70% of all websites were using PHP. But how do you know for your website, which PHP framework is right for your website application? This post discusses the 3 best PHP frameworks to help you pick for your website.
Above all, we can say that the response to websites and website applications built using the PHP framework enables every business to meet their performance needs. So there is no doubt that in 2021 PHP frameworks will continue to gain demand and popularity.
Know The Top 3 PHP Frameworks.
Here are the three best PHP frameworks based on current efficiency and user-friendliness to facilitate web application development.
Since its launch in 2011, Laravel Framework has become the world’s most popular free, open-source PHP framework. This is because it is able to handle complex web applications very easily and securely at a fast enough speed compared to other frameworks. Laravel simplifies the web application process by simplifying simple tasks such as routing, sessions, caching, and authentication.
Why Uses Laravel.
- Laravel is well suited when developing applications with the requirements for backend work on any complex web application, no matter how small or large it is. Laravel Framework has been made easier to install by introducing the Homepage, a prepaid, all-in-one mechanical box.
- Laravel It features a PHP framework that will help you customize complex web applications.
- Today Laravel is highly expressive and its speed and security in a modern web application.
2. Code Igniter
CodeIgniter technology is a part of the PHP framework which suitable for developing websites. It provides lots of pre-built modules that help create fast and reusable components.
Why Uses CodeIgniter.
- CodeIgniter is a lightweight and straightforward PHP framework that can be easily installed, unlike other frameworks without hassle. It is ideal for beginners primarily due to its simple setup process and highly illustrated documentation.
- The key features include CodeIgniter MVC architecture, top-notch error management, inbuilt protection tools, and simple and great documentation.
The Symphony Framework was launched in 2005 and although it has been around longer than the other frameworks on this list, it is a reliable and mature PHP platform.
Why Uses Symfony.
- Symphony is the perfect choice for the back-end development of large-scale enterprise projects. Symphony is easy installation and configuration.
- Symfony is one of the features? This is a reusable PHP component.
- Symphony and Laravel have many common and unique features which of these frameworks is better
4. Cake PHP
CakePHP is an open-source PHP-based web framework. cake PHP follows the model-view-controller (MVC) approach and is written in the PHP script, modeled after the concepts of Ruby on Rails, and distributed under the MIT License.
Why Uses Symfony.
- cake PHP used code generation and able to build prototypes rapidly
- No complicated XML files are needed for configuring but just set up the database
- Cake PHP licensed under MIT – it is used for commercial application
Now Which PHP Framework Right for You.
Currently, using the PHP framework simplifies the web development process as it is user-friendly, and therefore, it helps to reduce workload. Deciding on the best framework for your use depends on a variety of factors, including website security, the betterment of usability, feature scalability, document presentation, and many more. So, start to understand and realize the requirements of the website or application you want to develop. Then, you make the right decision for the uses of the PHP framework right now. Suppose, If you want to develop an eCommerce website in the budget, then Laravel is the best option for you!