Likelihood are you have heard of Brad Callen’s most recent creation, PPC Net Spy. As a search term exploration and AdWords tweaking software, PPC Website Spy was developed to allow for you to delve extremely deeply into other people’s thriving promotion strategies. In other phrases, “spy” on your rivals!
Here is a rundown on PPC World wide web Spy’s best features and downfalls.
1) Quite a few of the present search term exploration instruments are unbiased purposes requiring that you operate a different exe to do your investigate. PPC Internet Spy is a light-weight internet-based Firefox incorporate-in that lets you to conduct your data mining from within just your Firefox browser.
2) PPC World-wide-web Spy’s outcomes are offered quickly in serious-time. You no more time have to count on historic details or cached success. You request knowledge on your current Google search outcomes and they are pulled promptly, allowing you to tweak your advert campaigns as you go.
3) Actual AdWords data for every single search phrase exhibited in Google look for outcomes is returned, these as:
– Your competitors’ actual AdWords advertisements for every key word
– Your competitors’ real Price tag For each Click for each and every search phrase
– Your competitor’s AdWords rank. This will give you an idea of what you have to have to invest to get a identical rank (or better however, a Higher rank)
– Your competitor’s day-to-day ad shell out
4) PPC Web Spy generates a list of key phrases for you centered on any of the phrases your levels of competition is applying.
5) PPC Web Spy can pull a qualified key phrase record from your competitor’s area identify, supplying you an even bigger, more focused listing.
6) You’ll be ready to immediately see which AdWords advertisers are marketing affiliate merchandise from Clickbank.com, Paydotcom.com, or Amazon.com. This allows you to “spy” on the super affiliate marketers and design your campaigns just after theirs, or make improvements to on them.
1) Considering the fact that it is a Firefox add-in, if you use another browser, this sort of as Web Explorer, Opera or Safari, PPC Web Spy is not for you. Of class, if you want to try out it out, you can often obtain Firefox to give it a consider. Firefox is a rather effective browser, and it is totally free to down load way too.
2) The only other problem I had with it is that it only searches Google.com and Google.co.uk. I would like to have the versatility to search Canada, Australia and non-English nations around the world also. Perhaps in a long run launch…
All round, I am extremely happy with PPC Web Spy. I started off with the essential free version to test it out. I liked what I saw so I upgraded to the Gold version. There is also a platinum version accessible, but I am delighted with the Gold for now.