Suffice it to say that there is quite a case to be made for this offering from the house of Google. But yes, its raging popularity is not and should not be the only reason businesses must take up Angular. We mean to say that there are plenty of other reasons and benefits that make Angular such an excellent fit for modern businesses of all scales and sizes. For starters, there’s the fact that the latest iteration of Angular, i.e., Angular 9, gets Ivy as the standard rendering tool. As a direct result of this provision, programmers need to deal with substantially less code. Don’t worry, Angular has more advantages to offer, some of which have been discussed below in detail.
- TypeScript: Since Angular is made with TypeScript, programmers can ensure that the code is polished and precise throughout the project. Okay, but how does that help> Well, among other things, this means any issues and bugs are that much easier to find and fix. This, then, renders the development as well as the debugging process substantially faster than before. And let’s not forget that it also helps with maintenance, especially when the code base is large.
- Consistent code: One of the most significant benefits of this web design framework is that it comes with only one standard for building modules, components, services, etc. How does that help? Well, by enabling consistency, of course. Consistency across code is vital for ensuring a well-performing app and ensuring other programmers are also able to understand it. Oh, and such character is also highly conducive for repeatable blocks of code.
- Top-notch productivity: When you achieve consistency, improved levels of productivity are bound to follow. This holds with Angular since programmers don’t have to spend hours on end trying to navigate their way around the code. This means that once the code is easy to understand, the team can quickly and easily follow the standards and guidelines.
- Ease of maintenance: The fact that Angular is based on TypeScript and offers ace levels of consistency in code contributes significantly to code maintenance. Other features that contribute to Angular’s code maintainability are that all packages are updated simultaneously when switching between different versions of the framework. Updates are also made easier thanks to the ng update command.
- Angular Material: Angular gets a convenient provision called Angular Material, a group of ready-made UI components and modules. It includes features such as indicators, buttons, form controls, navigation patterns, etc., that are all compatible with various web browsers in the market. To cut a long story short, Angular Material helps programmers integrate modern elements and significantly accelerate the development cycle.
There you have it, folks – all the reasons why Angular makes a terrific choice for businesses. Now find a trusted AngularJS application development company and get started with your project ASAP.