A Small Quick Introduction
Initially, it had some glitches of low performance, lazy loading, etc, but soon with many changes in its way, angular was given a makeover. The new-look made angular super stable and reliable for making high-performance applications.
Choose Angular to develop web apps if you want your creation to have the following pointers-
- Create mesmerizing web apps with the least effort.
- Easy collaboration with others.
- Need to implement dependency injections
- Require proficiency in the result.
- Make reliable and maintainable software.
- Can’t compromise on Good performance practices
- Want to embed design patterns like MVC.
The History Of Angular
Angular in the year 2010 was named Angular js or Angular 1.x. Later, with some major improvisations, Angular 2 was introduced. It was far much promising than the original version as it offered stability and offered more robust and scalable options.
Thereafter, angular missed a Version 3.0 and jumped to launch angular 4 and 5 in the year 2016 and 2017. The latest version available to web developers to deliver some performance-oriented modular apps on the framework is angular 8.
Let’s dig in deeper to find the finest changes introduced by Angular to make it a modern framework available
- Angular is the complete makeover of Angular js introduced firstly in 2010. In other words, it is a complete rewrite of its earlier version.
- It deleted its unwanted modules and introduced a new universe of modules, components, and templates that promised a great user experience.
- It offered an improved Dependency injection by further access to child or kid injectors that supported modular web development.
- The new version makes use of the Component hierarchy as a support system for presenting the main architecture.
- Earlier it relied on the concept of Modules. Classification on the basis of similarity was categorized as Modules. These modules offered flexibility to the users and resulted in a lighter core.
- Angular was presented in the component-based UI structure. The applications were now divided into components with similar features. Component-based Ui was a replacement of the Controller concept present in Angular js.
- The Angular Universal module was introduced to eliminate some hurdles and shortcomings that didn’t allow Angular to become reliable. The Application rendering in the server made things easier as it was difficult to construct a single page SEO friendly page earlier.
Let’s Wrap Up
Angular since its inception has undergone a complete change. It was witnessed some major transition and as a result the Framework today is the most reliable and stable web app frontend framework,
Over time, with some changes, it has become less complicated. The bundle file size has witnessed a reduction of approx 60 % since its inception
The upgrade has not failed to impress its followers. The resulting version is far much promising and stable providing a better application speed.
The modular frameworks are known for their compatibility. Angular 8 goes much well with Typescript 2.1 and Typescript 3.5 or more.
The new version now promises a Faster and efficient compilation with an improved compiler at its disposal.
The application size has been considerably reduced which resulted in optimization in the build process and elimination of unwanted code structures.
Angular with its optimizations and refactoring has now changed into a much reliable and promising framework. Web developers rely on it as a complete package in itself with promising features.