Today, B2B marketers and sales professionals are well aware of the fact that LinkedIn has become a crucial part of their marketing strategy. Old and traditional marketing tactics such as cold calling is no more effective like it used to be. Marketing, today, is all about networking and relationship building with like-minded people. And for that purpose, LinkedIn is becoming the top choice of B2B marketers. That’s why a number of businesses are using LinkedIn automation tools to find their ideal leads. Do you know why?
Why Are Businesses Using LinkedIn Automation Tools?
A number of businesses have integrated these tools into their system to bring most of the traffic and potential leads as LinkedIn is the hub of leads. The platform has users associated with almost every industry and business which is why businesses have made these tools part of their marketing strategy.
Now the next question is, “are they safe to use?”
When it comes to using advanced LinkedIn automation tools, there are two schools of thoughts:
- There is an ‘A’ group that is creating thousands of opportunities using the best LinkedIn automation tools .
- While there is a B group that is lagging behind because they think it’s only spammy.
In this guide, we are going to share some good reasons to help you understand how LinkedIn automation can game up your B2B lead generation.
So, in the first place,
Why Should Businesses Use LinkedIn Automation Tools?
I tell you why,
As a B2B marketer, you’d have an idea that LinkedIn has become the largest professional network. No matter which industry or business niche you belong to, there will be thousands of niche-specific prospects for you on LinkedIn, which means thousands of opportunities to grow your business.
With the help of advanced LinkedIn automation tools, you can find these ideal prospects.
Does ‘Finding Prospects’ Make LinkedIn Automation Tools Worthwhile To Invest In?
Well, there is more to LinkedIn automation.
1. The purpose of the latest LinkedIn automation tools to help you get closer to that particular set of audiences that can be truly beneficial to your business.
2. Advanced LinkedIn automation tools save you hundreds of hours by automating processes such as searching, engaging, sending connect requests, striking up conversations.
3. Expanding the network and adding only relevant people that can be your ideal leads.
WORD OF CAUTION: When using the top LinkedIn automation tools , follow a thumb rule. Automate process which can be speeded up and performed efficiently. Don’t automate your conversations.
Don’t automate all the conversations between you and the prospect as sales is about building relationships through meaningful interactions.
Will LinkedIn Block My Account If I Use a LinkedIn Automation Tool?
As I mentioned earlier that many marketers are still lagging behind because they think LinkedIn automation tools are spammy, and they fear is right to some extent!
But let me tell you. No tool or technique can guarantee you success if you try to overuse them or cross the line.
Don’t be over-enthusiastic, start slow, establish your network and generate leads.
Moreover, you should know that:
- Use the best LinkedIn automation tools that have advanced filters to help you connect only with the right prospects.
- Write personalized connect notes and messages that would catch their attention.
- Don’t shoot with a sales pitch, try to learn their problems and provide a solution accordingly.
How Does The LinkedIn Automation Tool Work?
LinkedIn automation tools can be either chrome extension or cloud based system. Both have their own benefits. You can choose one as per your needs and budget.
It’s a Godsend solution for businesses that don’t have enough time to find and connect with their leads. Using these free LinkedIn automation tools, you can save hundreds of hours and focus on core business activities that deserve more energy, attention, and time.